Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Once again, it’s been awhile since my last entry. I went to bed the other night, only to be bombarded with some information that I felt compelled to get up & write down! I realized it would be great information to share with future YOU University students.
YOU University has been & is such a wonderful, life changing program for me. As I work my way through each building and experience healing, growth, and learning; I have come across some things to share.
I decided to share these tips to help those, who will be embarking upon their journey through the program. I do so to be of help, to share some of what I experienced in hopes of helping to make your journey easier for you.
The following is what I’ve learned in YOU University:
- I realized it takes complete focus & consistency throughout.
- Very important, Do Not
- I learned that I needed to totally commit to myself to give 100% all of the time & to stick with it, through facing my emotionally charged issues.
- compare yourself and where you are at in the program to your fellow students. Just work at your own pace & trust that you are right where you need to be!
- A crucial component is complete honesty, you must remain completely open & honest with yourself. If your not, the only one your hurting is yourself!!
- Something I discovered during a very tough time in my journey, that helped me big time! It said that experiencing 1 or more of the following manifestations IS PROOF that your self-mastery process is working:
- An increase in old, dysfunctional behaviors.
- Distinguishable amounts of yelling, crying, talking, excessive activity, physical ailments, or illness.
- Feelings of depression, anxiety, numbness, dissociation, being “Zoned-Out”.
- An increase in compulsive behaviors such as alcohol, drugs, sex, food, TV watching.
- Feelings of confusion, uneasiness.
- Feelings of anger, hatred, or resentment.
- Justifications and rationalizations.
That information was found in a book I have had and read most of. None of which truly resonated with me until now!!!
I am sure to come across more but, for now that’s what I have.
I hope this information helps my future fellow YOU U students.